My most recent pics - Southern France

Monday, March 19, 2007

Equal

If I were a better person, I would probably be talking about rights. Alas, that's another blog another time. This time I'm talking about the sweetener - the one that will probably give me cancer. I miss it. I've always turned my nose up at Sweet n' Low and real sugar. My morning tea just doesn't taste the same without it. However, I have found comfort in another. I am having a brief affair with a new sweet sensation. The Choco Liebniz. Not since the double-stuff Oreo has there been such cookie perfection. And they come in Dark chocolate.

Sorry for the trite diatribe. I would love to bore you with my weekend in some exotic place where I was the only blond for miles and high fashion is a grass skirt, but the extent of my travels this weekend were Richmond and Chelsea - and neither lacked blondes or exotic fashions. Although I didn't see much of Richmond because of the prime and proximate restaurant locale to the train station, it was lovely having dinner with Greg and Nicola. I think I followed the story of how they met, but I might need to see a visio doc showing the common friends so I get the story straight:-) Thanks for dinner - can't wait to see the markets or Mick Jagger's house.

Chelsea was nice and I had breakfast at a wonderful, but very yuppie, place called Baker & Spice http://www.bakerandspice.com/. It was much like being on the upper east side in Manhattan. It was also "Mum's Day" here on Sunday - so a belated shout-out to my Mum (although I really have until May, so please don't ask where your card is...postage is expensive here and the pub tab doesn't pay itself:-)

You might have noticed that I'm going on a bit without a whole lot to say. I am ever so slyly trying to conceal the fact that work has overwhelmed the last week and left me a bit too tired to do much exploring. Warning - brace yourselves for a lack of posts over the next few weeks as work will become all consuming. You like how I say that as if anyone is going to notice the lack of posts. Technorati doesn't even know I have a blog:-)

April 2nd is almost like a mantra that I and others in my company's marketing departments keep telling ourselves. "April 2, April 2, April 2" That is the launch date of this project I am working on and it can't get here soon enough.

Anyway, that's sadly all. If the next post proves to be as boring, I promise to just make crap up.

No comments: